See also campaign setting. In role-playing games, a campaign is a continuing storyline or set of adventures, typically involving the same characters. The purpose of the continuing storyline is to introduce a further aspect into the game: that of development, improvement, and growth (or degeneration) of the characters. In a campaign, a single session becomes a scene or an act within an overall story arc. At its inception, a campaign may or may not have a defined conclusion.
- Narratives and popular roleplaying games November 21, 2019
- Babies with Knives play Trudvang Chronicles November 16, 2019
- Vaesen – A new horror rpg from Fria Ligan November 6, 2019
- New free module for Black Void – The Flight from Salvation Square November 1, 2019
- Challenging encounters October 22, 2019