Howard Phillips Lovecraft (August 20, 1890 â€“ March 15, 1937) â€” known as H. P. Lovecraft â€” was an American author of horror, fantasy and science fiction, especially the subgenre known as weird fiction. Lovecraft’s guiding aesthetic and philosophical principle was what he termed “cosmicism” or “cosmic horror”, the idea that life is incomprehensible to human minds and that the universe is fundamentally inimical to the interests of humankind.
- Vaesen – A new horror rpg from Fria Ligan November 6, 2019
- New free module for Black Void – The Flight from Salvation Square November 1, 2019
- Challenging encounters October 22, 2019
- Too linear? October 7, 2019
- Comic Relief PCs September 28, 2019